Trial Practice Center
The Robins Kaplan Center for Exceptional Advocacy provides our attorneys with the trial experience needed to perfect our craft. At Robins Kaplan LLP we are, first and foremost, experienced trial lawyers. We evaluate and prepare every case with trial in mind, and it is with our clients' future trials in mind that we designed and established one of the most technologically advanced courtrooms in the nation.
- To accurately simulate trials and oral arguments in a courtroom environment
- To enhance The Exceptional Advocate training program – an extensive trial skills training program for our attorneys
- To acclimate witnesses and experts to a courtroom setting prior to actual testimony
- To host mediations, mock trials, arbitrations, focus groups, depositions, training sessions, and special events
Technology and Features
- The entire high-tech infrastructure is linked into a control room that completes one of the most state-of-the-art trial practice centers.
- Broadcast quality video and audio can be routed to and from multiple jury deliberation rooms, client viewing rooms, and conference rooms.
- Results from a wireless jury response system can be graphically formulated and immediately made available to our clients and attorneys.
- Audio and video signals and data collected from our jury response system can be recorded to DVD on our integrated HD DVR for web viewing, or sent anywhere in the world using our HD video-conferencing systems.
- The courtroom layout can be modified to replicate almost any courtroom set-up we encounter.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.