COVID-19 Resource Center
Committed to Your Safety. Committed to Your Success.
Robins Kaplan has mobilized a COVID-19 Task Force of firm leaders across the country who meet on a daily basis to evaluate rapidly unfolding developments to provide counsel and advice to our clients during these unique circumstances. We are committed to helping our clients navigate the legal and business complexities that lie ahead.
American Indian Law and Policy – Timothy Purdon
Civil Rights - Robert Bennett
Class Action Litigation – Stacey Slaughter
Complex Litigation and Contract Disputes – Anthony Froio
Corporate – Mark LaConte
Employment – Pamela Berman
Government and Internal Investigations – Brendan Johnson
Health Care Litigation – Jeffrey Gleason
Insurance and Catastrophic Loss – Melissa D’Alelio
Intellectual Property and Technology – Christopher Larus
Mass Torts – Tara Sutton
Medical Malpractice – Peter Schmit
Medical Professionals, Scientists, and Economic Consultants – Shelley Gilliss
Privacy and Cybersecurity – Anne Lockner
Products Liability – Jason Pfeiffer
Restructuring and Business Bankruptcy – Scott Gautier
Retail – Michael Geibelson
Telecommunications Regulatory and Litigation – Lauren Coppola
Wealth Planning, Administration, and Disputes – Steve Orloff and Denise Rahne
Only states with orders are listed.
- District of Columbia
- For the purposes of tolling of statutes of limitations and other deadlines related to the initiation of matters, in this Order, “tolled or suspended by the number of days that the courts were closed” means that the days that the offices of the clerks of court were closed to the public (from March 16, 2020 through July 20, 2020) do not count against the time remaining for the initiation of that matter; and with the offices of the clerks of courts to be reopened to the public on July 20, 2020, the filing deadlines to initiate matters are hereby extended by an additional 15 days.
- All civil statutes of limitations were tolled by Prior SJC Orders from March 17, 2020, through June 30, 2020, and will not be tolled any further unless there is a new surge in COVID-19 cases in the Commonwealth and the SJC determines that a new or extended period of tolling is needed. All criminal statutes of limitation are tolled from March 17, 2020, through September 30, 2020, because of the limited availability of grand juries.
- For time periods that started before Administrative Order No. 2020-3 took effect, the filers shall have the same number of days to submit their filings on June 20, 2020, as they had when the exclusion went into effect on March 23, 2020. For filings with time periods that did not begin to run because of the exclusion period, the filers shall have the full periods for filing beginning on June 20, 2020.
- New York
- CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act) Reader-Friendly Format
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) - Statement on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Food and Drug Administration - Guidance for Conducting Clinical Trials
- Minnesota Executive Department
- National Notary Association - States Take Emergency Action On Remote Notarization And Signers’ ID
- New York Executive Order
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Executive Office for Immigration Review Operational Status
- EOIR's Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer (OCAHO) is Temporarily Accepting Filing of New Complaints Via Email
- Department of Justice and Department of Health and Human Services Partner to Distribute More Than Half a Million Medical Supplies Confiscated from Price Gougers
- U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- U.S. Small Business Administration - Paycheck Protection Program Application
- World Health Organization (WHO) - Rolling Updates on Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.