COVID-19 Resource Center
Committed to Your Safety. Committed to Your Success.
Robins Kaplan has mobilized a COVID-19 Task Force of firm leaders across the country who meet on a daily basis to evaluate rapidly unfolding developments to provide counsel and advice to our clients during these unique circumstances. We are committed to helping our clients navigate the legal and business complexities that lie ahead.
American Indian Law and Policy – Timothy Purdon
Civil Rights - Robert Bennett
Class Action Litigation – Stacey Slaughter
Complex Litigation and Contract Disputes – Anthony Froio
Corporate – Mark LaConte
Employment – Pamela Berman
Government and Internal Investigations – Brendan Johnson
Health Care Litigation – Jeffrey Gleason
Insurance and Catastrophic Loss – Melissa D’Alelio
Intellectual Property and Technology – Christopher Larus
Mass Torts – Tara Sutton
Medical Malpractice – Peter Schmit
Medical Professionals, Scientists, and Economic Consultants – Shelley Gilliss
Privacy and Cybersecurity – Anne Lockner
Products Liability – Jason Pfeiffer
Restructuring and Business Bankruptcy – Scott Gautier
Retail – Michael Geibelson
Telecommunications Regulatory and Litigation – Lauren Coppola
Wealth Planning, Administration, and Disputes – Steve Orloff and Denise Rahne
Only states with orders are listed.
- District of Columbia
- By Orders issued March 18, 2020, March 19, 2020, May 14, 2020, June 19, 2020, August 13, 2020, and November 5, 2020, the Chief Judge ordered that (except as otherwise specified) all deadlines and time limits in statutes, court rules, and standing and other orders issued by the Court that would otherwise expire before June 19, 2020 including statutes of limitations, are suspended, tolled, and extended during the period of the current judicial emergency. As indicated in that order, the deadlines and time limits may be further suspended, tolled, and extended as circumstances change. Suspension, tolling, and extension will continue to the extent specified in this Order until at least March 31, 2021. The Court will provide at least 60 days’ notice before ending all suspension, tolling, and extension of deadlines.
- If local needs require broad emergency action for which the above measures are insufficient, trial courts may petition the Supreme Court pursuant to Administrative Rule 17 for authority to take more extensive measures, including 1. tolling rules and procedures setting time limits in a. civil matters.
- CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act) Reader-Friendly Format
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) - Statement on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Food and Drug Administration - Guidance for Conducting Clinical Trials
- Minnesota Executive Department
- National Notary Association - States Take Emergency Action On Remote Notarization And Signers’ ID
- New York Executive Order
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Executive Office for Immigration Review Operational Status
- EOIR's Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer (OCAHO) is Temporarily Accepting Filing of New Complaints Via Email
- Department of Justice and Department of Health and Human Services Partner to Distribute More Than Half a Million Medical Supplies Confiscated from Price Gougers
- U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- U.S. Small Business Administration - Paycheck Protection Program Application
- World Health Organization (WHO) - Rolling Updates on Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.