- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
June 7, 2023Partner Tim Billion Honored With 2023 Appellate Advocacy Award
June 6, 2023Super Lawyers Names Five Attorneys to “Southern California Rising Stars” List
June 1, 2023Chambers USA Recognizes Five Robins Kaplan Practice Groups and 17 Lawyers in 2023 Guide
June 13, 20232023 Probate and Trust Law Section Conference
June 14, 2023Leading Through Uncertainty
June 15, 2023Enhance Your Super Powers by Clerking
May 2023Raoul Shah: Keeping Humanity and Compassion Close
May 18, 2023NFT Trademark Defense Comes Down To Licensing Terms
April 20, 2023Drafting Subsequent Agreements to Avoid Arbitrability Litigation
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Class Action Litigation
It takes discipline, creativity, and a thorough knowledge of governing procedural rules and strategies to define and achieve class action litigation victory. Whether defending or pursuing claims, the class action attorneys at Robins Kaplan LLP offer our corporate clients powerful representation. Our extensive knowledge of complex commercial litigation and proven trial experience helps our clients manage risk and maximize strategic advantage.
Our class action lawyers are vigorous, innovative advocates who have won victories for class action defendants and plaintiffs in federal and state courts across the country. As a partner to corporate counsel, we guide our clients through the intricate issues inherent in class action with the goal of obtaining the best possible business result.
We use tools like Legal Project Management (LPM) and OneBudget® software programs— our proprietary suite of LPM tools— to provide budget certainty, transparency and clear case communication, and our dedicated in-house Ediscovery practice to manage class action discovery risks and cost.
Together, our experience and resources enable us to support our clients in all aspects of class action litigation, including the coordination of national, multi-venue, multi-party litigation matters.
Our class action attorneys represent our corporate clients nationwide in commercial, securities, and employment class actions for claims involving:
- Consumer fraud, including claims under statutes like Minnesota's Prevention of Consumer Fraud Act (Minn. Stat. §§ 325F.86-70), Minnesota’s Uniform Deceptive Trade Practices Act (Minn. Stat. section 325D.43, et seq.), California's Song-Beverly Credit Card Act (Civil Code §§1747, et seq.), and California's Consumers Legal Remedies Act (Civil Code §§1750, et seq.)
- Unfair competition, including claims asserted under statutes like California's Unfair Competition Law (Business & Professions Code §§17200, et seq.)
- Securities and securities fraud, including claims asserted against corporations and auditors in Section 10(b) and Rule 10b-5 claims
- Telephone Consumers Protection Act (TCPA) claims
- Deceptive trade practices
- False advertising, including claims asserted under statutes like California's False Advertising Law (Business & Professions Code §§17500, et seq.)
- Insurance-related claims
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.