Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
Attorneys in our Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate Group have extensive experience in the areas of conventional and commercial real estate financing and in the representation of borrowers and lenders in connection with the acquisition, leasing, financing, development, management and sale of commercial real estate on local, regional and national levels. Attorneys in the group have also developed experience in more specialized financing transactions such as leveraged leasing, synthetic and master lease transactions and structured financings, including conduit mortgages loans, on behalf of developer clients.
With particular experience in the area of secured real estate investment and financing, several attorneys in this group devote a significant portion of their practices to representation of lenders and borrowers in complex commercial financing transactions involving specialized types of loan collateral, such as the acquisition and financing of distressed or non-performing assets, including charged-off commercial real estate mortgage loans. Attorneys in our Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate Group provide entrepreneurial, practical solutions to the many challenges posed by commercial finance and real estate transactions and we bring a high degree of creativity and responsiveness to every project.
Our experienced attorneys can assist you in the structuring, planning and negotiation of your commercial finance or real estate transaction.
Attorneys in our Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate group have a broad range of relevant substantive experience in handling transactions such as:
- Purchases and sales of commercial real estate and complex joint ventures
- Complex real estate joint ventures
- Commercial leasing, including retail, office and warehouse projects
- Structuring and documenting secured and unsecured conventional loan and asset-based credit facilities
- Specialized intellectual property financing transactions
- Workouts and restructuring of commercial credit facilities
- Representation of lenders and other creditors in bankruptcy and insolvency proceeding
Clients and Industries
We represent the full range of parties involved in commercial finance and real estate transactions, including:
- Commercial landlords and tenants
- Property and asset managers in connection with the acquisition, sale, development, leasing and financing of companies and large-scale projects, including:
- Shopping centers
- Assisted living and retirement facilities
- Technology facilities
- Mixed-use projects
- Build and renovate-to-suit office buildings
- Industrial parks
- Residential complexes
- Casinos and related entertainment facilities
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.