Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
Our experienced attorneys can assist you in the structuring, planning and negotiation of your commercial finance or real estate transaction.
Attorneys in our Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate group have a broad range of relevant substantive experience in handling transactions such as:
- Purchases and sales of commercial real estate and complex joint ventures
- Complex real estate joint ventures
- Commercial leasing, including retail, office and warehouse projects
- Structuring and documenting secured and unsecured conventional loan and asset-based credit facilities
- Specialized intellectual property financing transactions
- Workouts and restructuring of commercial credit facilities
- Representation of lenders and other creditors in bankruptcy and insolvency proceeding
Clients and Industries
We represent the full range of parties involved in commercial finance and real estate transactions, including:
- Commercial landlords and tenants
- Property and asset managers in connection with the acquisition, sale, development, leasing and financing of companies and large-scale projects, including:
- Shopping centers
- Assisted living and retirement facilities
- Technology facilities
- Mixed-use projects
- Build and renovate-to-suit office buildings
- Industrial parks
- Residential complexes
- Casinos and related entertainment facilities
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.