Financial and Economic Consultants
Part of Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLPTM
Robins Kaplan financial and economic consultants are CPAs and Ph.D.-level economists who are deeply experienced in providing a wide range of quantitative assessments and analyses needed throughout litigation, as well as in complex business decisions. As experts in accounting, financial analysis, economic valuations, and econometrics, these professionals provide our clients with a strategic advantage inside and outside of the courtroom.
Our Financial and Economic Consultants Provide:
- Case Evaluations
- Pretrial Discovery
- Damage Analyses
- Contract Disputes
- Complex Financial Products
- Trademark and Patent Infringements
- Breach of Non-Compete Agreements
- Price-Fixing Activity
- Regression and Financial Modeling
- Medical and Dental Billing Issues
- Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Claims
- Financial Investigations
- Financial and Structural Analysis
- Financial and Economic Analysis
- Preparation for Depositions and Trials
Our Financial and Economic Consultants Are Experienced In:
- Economic Valuation
- Financial Analysis
Why Clients Rely On Our Financial and Economic Consultants
Robins Kaplan recognizes that maintaining a group of in-house financial and economic consultants allows us to quickly tap the knowledge of a team of experienced individuals who know our clients and their business. We regularly engage these professionals at the earliest stages of litigation, when the strategic foundation of a case is developed. Our financial and economic consultants strengthen our clients’ cases by providing a clear picture of the associated financial, accounting, and economic issues at the start. Engaging these professionals at the outset of a case also presents our clients with a significant opportunity for cost savings.
Supporting Our Practice Areas
Our financial and economic consultants provide assistance in many practice areas. Some select areas include:
- Financial Markets Litigation — Analyzing and interpreting financial markets and their products;
- Intellectual Property Litigation — Analyzing accounting and other financial information for the development of reasonable royalties;
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation — Reviewing economic markets and assessing the information to develop “but-for” pricing and market share; and
- Business Litigation and Mass Tort — Reviewing and analyzing accounting and other financial information for the development of lost profits or personal losses assessments.
Part of Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP is our suite of interdisciplinary professional services, differentiated by our litigation focus and commitment to helping our clients win what matters most. Learn More
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.