The 10th Annual IP Dealmakers Forum
Sponsored by Robins Kaplan LLP
December 5-7, 2023
Robins Kaplan LLP is pleased to sponsor the 10th Annual IP Dealmakers Forum taking place in New York City on December 5-7, 2023. Each year, IP Dealmakers brings together decision-makers at the forefront of the global IP market, including investors, IP owners, industry experts, and thought leaders.
On Wednesday, December 6, from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. ET, Aaron Fahrenkrog will participate in a panel titled, “State of the IP Market: The Highs and Lows of 2023.” This panel will discuss the following:
- A review of the year’s biggest deals, awards and settlements
- IP and the economy: how things are changing
- Emerging opportunities in IP monetization
- Predictions for 2024 and beyond
On Thursday, December 7, from 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. ET, Emily Tremblay will speak on a panel titled, “Tactical Approaches to Buying and Selling IP.” This panel will focus on the following:
- Portfolio lust: differences between what buyers want and sellers are selling
- Aligning with portfolio and wider company strategy
- Acquisition and divestiture strategies
- Outright acquisition versus participation in platforms and programs
- Buying and selling versus in-licensing and out-licensing
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.