- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
March 28, 2023Robins Kaplan LLP Announces 2023 Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Fellow and Pathfinder
March 22, 2023Benchmark Litigation Names Robins Kaplan 2023 Minnesota Law Firm of the Year
March 16, 2023Second Circuit Affirms Record $5.6 Billion Recovery in Antitrust Case
March 29-30, 2023ACI Managed Care Disputes and Litigation
April 3, 2023Conference of Tribal Lending Commissioners
April 11-13, 2023Mass Torts Made Perfect Seminar
March 2023Unintended Consequences of Banning Noncompete Agreements
March 26, 2023What I’ll Be Watching for in the Amgen Oral Arguments
March 13, 2023The Antitrust Case that Could Reshape Professional Golf
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Sean O’Connor is an associate in the firm’s Los Angeles office, where his practice areas include insurance and business litigation. He assists with complex matters involving property insurance litigation, insurance coverage, business interruption, and bad faith claims.
Mr. O’Connor graduated cum laude from Pepperdine University School of Law. During his time at Pepperdine, he earned the CALI “Excellence for the Future” Award in six courses, including Legal Research & Writing II, Settling Mass Torts, and Sports and Entertainment Disputes. He also obtained the Straus Institute Certificate for Dispute Resolution as well as the Palmer Center Certificate in Law and Entrepreneurship. Mr. O’Connor served dual roles on the Editorial Board of Pepperdine’s Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship, and the Law as the Literary Citation Editor and Lead Articles Editor.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. O’Connor received his B.A. in English/Communications and Political Science from Emmanuel College. He was also a member of the Men’s Volleyball team and graduated magna cum laude.
- Awarded the Wiley M. Manuel Pro Bono Certificate by the California Lawyers Association for providing at least 50 hours of pro bono legal services (2023)
- CALI Award in Legal Research & Writing II
- CALI Award in Settling Mass Torts
- CALI Award in Employment Disputes
- CALI Award in Sports and Entertainment Disputes
- CALI Award in Divorce and Family Mediation
- CALI Award in Decision Making Under Conflict
- Counsel to Secure Justice
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2017); Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship & the Law (2015-2017)
- Emmanuel College, B.A. in English/Communications & Political Science, magna cum laude (2011); Distinction in Political Science; Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honor Society; Sigma Tau Delta English Honor Society
- American Bar Association
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.