- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
June 6, 2023Super Lawyers Names Five Attorneys to “Southern California Rising Stars” List
June 1, 2023Chambers USA Recognizes Five Robins Kaplan Practice Groups and 17 Lawyers in 2023 Guide
May 2023Robins Kaplan LLP Celebrates 85 Years
June 9, 2023LGBTQ Legal Services: Transgender Name Change Clinic
June 13, 20232023 Probate and Trust Law Section Conference
June 14, 2023Leading Through Uncertainty
May 2023Raoul Shah: Keeping Humanity and Compassion Close
May 18, 2023NFT Trademark Defense Comes Down To Licensing Terms
April 20, 2023Drafting Subsequent Agreements to Avoid Arbitrability Litigation
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Zac is an associate with Robins Kaplan’s Business Litigation Group. Zac’s practice covers a variety of subject matters, including Name, Image, and Likeness (“NIL”) for content creators, athletes, and influencers, general business litigation, real estate, and intellectual property disputes. He represents both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts across the country.
Zac also enjoys a pro bono practice that has included working with organizations like Human Rights First and Public Counsel to successfully help refugees from war-torn countries get asylum in the United States.
Zac received his J.D. from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles. While there, he served as an editor for the Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review. Zac also spent a semester externing for the Honorable Judge Klausner of the Central District of California. Before law school, Zac received his B.A. from Fordham University in the Bronx. In his free time, Zac enjoys watching College Football, riding his Peloton, and eating pasta.
- Awarded the Wiley M. Manuel Pro Bono Certificate by the California Lawyers Association for providing at least 50 hours of pro bono legal services (2023)
- Gary Paul Scholarship for Excellence in Torts (2015)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Loyola Law School of Los Angeles, J.D. (2017); Entertainment Law Review, Note and Comment Editor (2016-2017)
- Fordham University, Rose Hill, B.A. in Communications (2014)
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.