- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
May 2023Robins Kaplan LLP Celebrates 85 Years
May 17, 2023Minnesota Settles Lawsuit Against JUUL and Altria for $60.5 million
May 16, 2023Robins Kaplan Practice Groups, Attorney Recognized in Elite Trial Lawyers Awards
May 30, 2023ACRELive! MOAC (Mall of America) v. Transform Holdco
June 1, 202313th Annual Disability Justice Seminar
June 5, 2023Proposition 65
May 2023Raoul Shah: Keeping Humanity and Compassion Close
May 18, 2023NFT Trademark Defense Comes Down To Licensing Terms
April 20, 2023Drafting Subsequent Agreements to Avoid Arbitrability Litigation
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Nargess N. Hadjian
Nargess N. Hadjian is an associate in the Los Angeles office who focuses her practice on business and commercial litigation matters, including contract, intellectual property, real estate, and construction-related disputes. Within her real estate practice, Nargess assists clients with a variety of commercial real estate matters, including acquisitions and dispositions, development, leasing, and construction contracts. In addition to her litigation practice, Nargess has experience negotiating and drafting bid and contract documents for private and public construction projects, as well as helping clients navigate state and local cannabis and land use regulations. Her experience as a transactional associate provides her with a unique perspective to litigation and the ability to craft creative solutions to resolve disputes favorably.
Nargess also enjoys advising clients through various stages of their business, including entity selection, formation, and general corporate governance. Prior to becoming an attorney, Nargess owned and operated a hair salon in West Hollywood, California. Her professional experience, both as an attorney and as a business owner, coupled with her passion for health and wellness makes her especially well-suited to assist clients with the unique issues involved in wellness entrepreneurship.
Nargess is a graduate of Pepperdine University School of Law and was a member of the Pepperdine Law Review. During her time in law school, Nargess served as a judicial extern for the United States Bankruptcy Court in the Central District of California, participated in an International Moot Court program in London, and served as a board member for the Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship and the Law.
- Awarded the Wiley M. Manuel Pro Bono Certificate by the California Lawyers Association for providing at least 50 hours of pro bono legal services (2023)
- CALI Award in Legal Research and Writing (2016)
- Pepperdine School of Law, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society (2019); Law Review (2017 - 2019)
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A., Economics; Minor in Writing for Business Communication (2013)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.