- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
June 7, 2023Partner Tim Billion Honored With 2023 Appellate Advocacy Award
June 6, 2023Super Lawyers Names Five Attorneys to “Southern California Rising Stars” List
June 1, 2023Chambers USA Recognizes Five Robins Kaplan Practice Groups and 17 Lawyers in 2023 Guide
June 13, 20232023 Probate and Trust Law Section Conference
June 14, 2023Leading Through Uncertainty
June 15, 2023Enhance Your Super Powers by Clerking
May 2023Raoul Shah: Keeping Humanity and Compassion Close
May 18, 2023NFT Trademark Defense Comes Down To Licensing Terms
April 20, 2023Drafting Subsequent Agreements to Avoid Arbitrability Litigation
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Strategic Alliances with Robins Kaplan
Choosing a firm to handle litigation or complex internal investigations for your clients is a difficult choice, and one that comes with a bit of uncertainty. You need a firm that possesses the expertise to maximize results for your clients.
From small to midsize family businesses, to private enterprises and Fortune 500 companies, Robins Kaplan is experienced at negotiating resolutions through arbitration, mediation, and when necessary, litigation.
When working with us you can feel confident that you have made the best choice for your clients. Strategic alliances are not new to us, and we have a proven track record of helping other firms and their clients meet their goals. Our attorneys respect the hard work and dedication required to build and maintain client relationships, and we are skilled at functioning as an extension of another team on matters that involve litigation or investigations.
How Do We Work Together?
We strive to make working together as simple as possible. We have a lot of experience working with other firms to help with matters that involve litigation or internal investigation, and we’ve developed a simple and effective approach that we apply in almost every scenario.
Why Work With Us?
When you choose to work with Robins Kaplan, you can expect:
- A firm with an entrepreneurial spirit and an innovative, risk-taking culture that has experience working under shared-risk agreements and alternative-fee arrangements in which your firm would participate.
- Expansive resources including Robins Kaplan's in-house teams of Ph.D. science advisors, financial and economic consultants, investigators, as well as our Ediscovery services.
- Collaborative attorneys who respect your client relationships.
- A team of professionals who want to serve as the litigation or investigative arm of your legal team, allowing you to focus on growing your client relationship, and who offer a wide range of services.
- A premier trial law firm that has received national recognition for consistently delivering business results.
- Attorneys with deep experience in litigating, mediating, and arbitrating complex client disputes across numerous practice areas and industries.
- A firm with extensive experience conducting highly sensitive internal investigations varying in size and complexity for individuals and organizations of all sorts, including corporations and corporate boards. We help clients navigate through the complexity of the issues that they face and help them find effective resolutions to those issues.
Let Robins Kaplan help you rewrite the odds for your clients. Contact us to discuss how we can help you with litigation and investigative matters.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.