The Robins Kaplan Center for Exceptional Advocacy provides our attorneys with the trial experience needed to perfect our craft. At Robins Kaplan LLP we are, first and foremost, experienced trial lawyers. We evaluate and prepare every case with trial in mind, and it is with our clients' future trials in mind that we designed and established one of the most technologically advanced courtrooms in the nation.
- To accurately simulate trials and oral arguments in a courtroom environment.
- To enhance The Exceptional Advocate training program – an extensive trial skills training program for our attorneys
- To acclimate witnesses and experts to a courtroom setting prior to actual testimony
- To host mediations, mock trials, arbitrations, focus groups, depositions, training sessions, and special events
Technology and Features
- The entire high-tech infrastructure is linked into a control room that completes one of the most state-of-the-art trial practice centers.
- Broadcast quality video and audio can be routed to and from multiple jury deliberation rooms, client viewing rooms, and conference rooms.
- Results from a wireless jury response system can be graphically formulated and immediately made available to our clients and attorneys.
- Audio and video signals and data collected from our jury response system can be recorded to DVD on our integrated HD DVR for web viewing, or sent anywhere in the world using our HD video-conferencing systems.
- The courtroom layout can be modified to replicate almost any courtroom set-up we encounter.