- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
June 7, 2023Partner Tim Billion Honored With 2023 Appellate Advocacy Award
June 6, 2023Super Lawyers Names Five Attorneys to “Southern California Rising Stars” List
June 1, 2023Chambers USA Recognizes Five Robins Kaplan Practice Groups and 17 Lawyers in 2023 Guide
June 13, 20232023 Probate and Trust Law Section Conference
June 14, 2023Leading Through Uncertainty
June 15, 2023Enhance Your Super Powers by Clerking
May 2023Raoul Shah: Keeping Humanity and Compassion Close
May 18, 2023NFT Trademark Defense Comes Down To Licensing Terms
April 20, 2023Drafting Subsequent Agreements to Avoid Arbitrability Litigation
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
The Robins Kaplan Justice Report
The Robins Kaplan Justice Report is a newsletter of the firm's Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Mass Tort, and Civil Rights Groups, created to provide a forum to discuss the latest news, cases, and issues impacting the legal community.
Special Edition: The I-35W Bridge Collapse Memorial
The August 1, 2007 I-35W bridge collapse was the Greatest Man-Made Catastrophe in State History. Thirteen died and more than 150 were injured. Honoring and remembering those lost and injured is important to those who were on the bridge, their loved ones, and our state as a whole. For this reason, soon after the disaster, plans were made to build the I-35W "Remembrance Garden." But, despite best efforts to raise money for the memorial, more than three years had passed since the collapse and there were no definitive plans to build it.
Vol. 5, No. 1
This issue includes the following:
- Select Cases & Results
- Medical Malpractice Tort Reform Developments
- Product Liability Investigations on Fosamax, DePuy ASR Hip Implant Recall, and DePuy Pinnacle Hip Implants
- Appelate Issue at the Minnesota Supreme Court
- Our People feature on Craig Sieverding
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.