Litigation Support Services
As trial lawyers, we understand that planning and executing a litigation strategy is a team effort. Over the past 80 years, Robins Kaplan has developed a robust group of in-house litigation support professionals prepared to assist our trial teams and clients with a range of services. From technical analysis by Ph.D. scientists to cutting-edge technology solutions to opinions from experienced medical professionals, our litigation support services help our legal teams provide the best possible client service.
- Financial and Economic Consultants – Our financial and economic consultants complement the firm’s legal teams with experts in accounting, financial analysis, economic valuations and econometrics.
- Investigative Services – Our investigators know how to document, preserve, and present critical, legally-admissible information from the loss scene to the courtroom.
- Medical Professionals – Our medical professionals brings a wealth of individual, hands-on practical experience to support our clients.
- Science Advisors – Our team of Ph.D. scientists help our trial groups stay at the forefront of technology and the fast-evolving IP litigation landscape.
- Trial Support – Our Trial Support Group provides the design and creative expertise needed to best present a case to a jury.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.