- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
June 6, 2023Super Lawyers Names Five Attorneys to “Southern California Rising Stars” List
June 1, 2023Chambers USA Recognizes Five Robins Kaplan Practice Groups and 17 Lawyers in 2023 Guide
May 2023Robins Kaplan LLP Celebrates 85 Years
June 9, 2023LGBTQ Legal Services: Transgender Name Change Clinic
June 13, 20232023 Probate and Trust Law Section Conference
June 14, 2023Leading Through Uncertainty
May 2023Raoul Shah: Keeping Humanity and Compassion Close
May 18, 2023NFT Trademark Defense Comes Down To Licensing Terms
April 20, 2023Drafting Subsequent Agreements to Avoid Arbitrability Litigation
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Legal Counseling and Compliance
As Benjamin Franklin counseled, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” The Robins Kaplan Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group offers practical and cost-effective solutions to help companies grow their businesses while minimizing the risk of antitrust violations.
We provide our clients with sensible advice in evaluating the antitrust risks associated with proposed competitor collaborations, horizontal and vertical restraints, and other business conduct. We do so by understanding the business strategies of our clients and becoming strategic partners with them.
Given the potentially crippling costs of an antitrust enforcement action and follow-on lawsuits, and the relatively small expense of consultation and/or implementation of a compliance program, the choice should be clear. We offer clients a full range of antitrust counseling services, including but not limited to:
- Horizontal conduct issues, including competitor contacts and collaborations;
- Vertical pricing arrangements, including resale price maintenance, price advertising, and price discrimination;
- Refusals to deal;
- Joint ventures;
- Licensing and contractual restraints;
- Intellectual property issues, including but not limited to: Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (“REMS”), settlement and licensing agreements, joint ventures, and acquisitions; and
- Employee training and compliance programs specifically tailored to meet our clients’ unique business needs and challenges.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.