- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
June 7, 2023Partner Tim Billion Honored With 2023 Appellate Advocacy Award
June 6, 2023Super Lawyers Names Five Attorneys to “Southern California Rising Stars” List
June 1, 2023Chambers USA Recognizes Five Robins Kaplan Practice Groups and 17 Lawyers in 2023 Guide
June 13, 20232023 Probate and Trust Law Section Conference
June 14, 2023Leading Through Uncertainty
June 15, 2023Enhance Your Super Powers by Clerking
May 2023Raoul Shah: Keeping Humanity and Compassion Close
May 18, 2023NFT Trademark Defense Comes Down To Licensing Terms
April 20, 2023Drafting Subsequent Agreements to Avoid Arbitrability Litigation
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Trial and Multimedia Consultants
Part of Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Robins Kaplan trial and multimedia consultants bring decades of technology and logistics-based experience to assist legal teams bound for trial. Our in-house experts provide management of pretrial logistics, mock trials, multimedia solutions, trial graphics, and more. Given our firm’s unique trial focus and experience, our capabilities surpass the solutions provided by many third-party vendors.
Our Experienced In-House Trial and Multimedia Consultants Offer:
- Cost Savings – Our trial and multimedia consultants integrate seamlessly with our trial teams, limiting involvement from expensive third-party vendors and driving efficiencies that keep costs down.
- Integrated Solutions – We have decades of collective experience working with the firm’s trial teams. Our specialists build upon these longstanding relationships to anticipate needs before they arise.
- Dedicated Support – Our trial and multimedia specialists are deeply integrated into the culture and values of Robins Kaplan, as well as the firm’s unique approach to trial preparation. No vendor will care as deeply about your case as our trial support specialists do.
Our trial and multimedia consultants offer a full suite of services, from the earliest stages of planning all the way to the courtroom.
We plan hotel and war room logistics, including contract negotiation and network integration, coordinate meetings, and offer trial presentation consulting.
We facilitate mock trials and focus groups in our state-of-the-art courtroom in Minneapolis or in hotels around the country. We incorporate research in social psychology and decision sciences.
We negotiate with hotels to ensure our clients get the best deal possible. We ensure all rooms are set up with the proper amenities, accommodating all special requests.
War Room Setup
War room setup is one of the most important decisions our clients make in preparation for trial, as it directly impacts the trial team’s productivity and efficiency. With extensive trial prep experience, we know the right way to design and set up an advantageous war room.
Trial Presentation Services
Our trial prep team is certified in the rigorous InData TrialDirector training program, as well as OnCue trial presentation software. We are experienced in assisting with a wide range of cases, from large patent cases to small medical malpractice matters. Our technical experts ensure that all courtroom participants benefit from state-of-the-art presentation technologies.
Our dedicated in-house senior designer understands precisely how your message should be conveyed visually, ensuring that your key points are interpreted correctly by judges and juries.
Our in-house HD audio/video capabilities rival those of third-party production companies. We prepare everything from fully edited settlement videos to high-quality, professional-grade product demos and product/evidence photography. Our FAA Remote Pilot Small Unmanned Aircraft (Drone) Certification enables us to capture 4K-quality drone video.
Part of Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP is our suite of interdisciplinary professional services, differentiated by our litigation focus and commitment to helping our clients win what matters most. Learn More
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.