Chambers USA Recognizes Five Robins Kaplan Practice Groups And 17 Lawyers In 2022 Guide
June 1, 2022
Robins Kaplan LLP is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s practice groups and 17 of its lawyers have been recognized in the Chambers USA Guide 2022. Noted for their sophisticated, high-impact work, Robins Kaplan practice groups are ranked in the following categories and geographies:
- Antitrust – Nationwide: Plaintiff (Band 1)
- Antitrust – New York: Mainly Plaintiff (Band 1)
- Antitrust – California: Mainly Plaintiff (Band 3)
- Antitrust – Minnesota (Band 1)
- Intellectual Property – Minnesota (Band 1)
- Litigation: General Commercial – Minnesota (Band 1)
- Native American Law – Nationwide (Band 2)
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring – California (Band 5)
The following individuals are recognized as leading lawyers in the Chambers USA Guide 2022:
- Timothy W. Billion – Native American Law (Nationwide: Associate to Watch)
- Jake M. Holdreith – Intellectual Property (Minnesota)
- Meegan F. Hollywood – Antitrust: Mainly Plaintiff (New York: Up and Coming)
- Brendan V. Johnson – Native American Law (Nationwide)
- Christopher K. Larus – Intellectual Property (Minnesota)
- Kellie C. Lerner – Antitrust: Mainly Plaintiff (New York)
- Eric J. Magnuson – Litigation: Appellate (Minnesota)
- Ryan W. Marth – Antitrust (Minnesota)
- Jason W. Pfeiffer – Litigation: General Commercial (Minnesota)
- Timothy Q. Purdon – Native American Law (Nationwide)
- William V. Reiss – Antitrust: Mainly Plaintiff (New York)
- Ronald J. Schutz – Intellectual Property (Minnesota)
- Aaron M. Sheanin – Antitrust: Mainly Plaintiff (California)
- Stacey P. Slaughter – Antitrust (Minnesota)
- Tara D. Sutton – Product Liability: Plaintiffs (Nationwide)
- Thomas J. Undlin – Antitrust (Minnesota)
- K. Craig Wildfang – Antitrust: Plaintiff (Nationwide); Antitrust (Minnesota)
According to Chambers and Partners, Robins Kaplan attorneys “are exceptional practitioners and have an excellent track record.” The firm is lauded for its “very deep bench of experienced lawyers” who “provide sophisticated and practical advice.” Chambers contributors say that the firm is “highly qualified to handle complex and sophisticated matters, and [is] among the leading firms in the U.S. in such matters.” Another client shared that the firm “is extremely responsive to client needs and they offer superb representation."
The firm’s complete Chambers USA 2022 rankings are available here.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.