Five Partners Selected to Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers List
April 21, 2022
Robins Kaplan LLP is pleased to announce that Tim Purdon, Peter Schmit, Philip Sieff, Roman Silberfeld, and Brandon Vaughn were selected to the 2022 “Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers in America” guide.
Lawdragon 500 honorees are selected through submissions, journalistic research, and editorial vetting from a board of peers who review attorneys’ achievements in verdicts and settlements and roles as leaders in class actions.
- Tim Purdon, former United States Attorney for the District of North Dakota, serves as Co-Chair of the firm’s American Indian Law and Policy Group and Government and Internal Investigations Group. For 25 years, he has led complex criminal investigations and high stakes civil litigation from both the plaintiff and defense counsel’s table. Tim heads Robins Kaplan’s Bismarck, North Dakota office.
- Peter Schmit, Chair of the firm’s Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Practice Group, has dedicated his practice to representing those injured by poor medical care. He has tried and settled numerous significant cases in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Iowa involving all types of medical malpractice.
- Philip Sieff has significant experience representing families coping with the wrongful death of a loved one, having handled well over 100 wrongful death cases. He has particular experience in complex and high-profile cases, including the I-35W Bridge Collapse, the Red Lake High School Shooting, and the Holidazzle Parade Disaster.
- Roman Silberfeld has more than 40 years of experience as a trial lawyer in civil and criminal cases, including white-collar crime, environmental, personal injury, antitrust, and securities law. He has been lead counsel in a number of high-profile trials, representing both plaintiffs and defendants, and has earned more than 50 trial victories.
- Brandon Vaughn is a personal injury, medical malpractice, and product liability attorney who provides advocacy for those who have been harmed due to another party’s negligence. He was recently named a “Most Influential Black Lawyer” by Savoy Magazine and was included in the past two editions of The Best Lawyers in America.
Find the full list of 2022 honorees here.
Timothy Q. Purdon
Co-Chair, American Indian Law and Policy Group;
Co-Chair, Government and Internal Investigations Group;
Co-Chair, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee
Damned if You Don’t
In Times of Crisis:
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.