- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
March 30, 2023Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison and Robins Kaplan Partner Tara Sutton Give Opening Statements in Minnesota’s Lawsuit Against JUUL
March 28, 2023Robins Kaplan LLP Announces 2023 Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Fellow and Pathfinder
March 22, 2023Benchmark Litigation Names Robins Kaplan 2023 Minnesota Law Firm of the Year
April 3, 2023Conference of Tribal Lending Commissioners
April 11-13, 2023Mass Torts Made Perfect Seminar
April 19, 2023FBA Women in MDL, Mass and Class Leadership
March 2023Unintended Consequences of Banning Noncompete Agreements
March 26, 2023What I’ll Be Watching for in the Amgen Oral Arguments
March 2023How an Investor Can Lose More Than Just Their Investment
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Robins Kaplan Partners Named to IAM Strategy 300 List of Leading IP Strategists
September 2, 2021
Robins Kaplan LLP is pleased to announce that partners Christopher Larus, Bryan Vogel, and Jake Holdreith have been named to the 2021 IAM Strategy 300: The World’s Leading IP Strategists list. The list identifies individuals who are leading the way in the development and implementation of strategies that maximize the value of intellectual property portfolios. Researchers include only practitioners who are nominated by multiple individuals from outside of their organization and who demonstrate exceptional skills and insights into the development, creation, and management of IP value.
- Christopher K. Larus is the chair of the firm’s National IP and Technology Litigation Group. For more than 25 years, he has helped leading technology companies protect and monetize their intellectual property. He tries complex patent, trade secret, trademark, copyright and licensing dispute cases in courts throughout the United States and in both national and international arbitration. He has extensive experience planning and implementing licensing campaigns involving a broad range of intellectual property assets and technologies.
- Bryan J. Vogel is a founding partner of Robins Kaplan’s New York office and head of the firm’s International Trade Commission Group. His practice focuses on intellectual property and technology matters throughout the country and around the world. As a registered patent attorney with a degree in chemical engineering, he has a particular emphasis on patent and trade secret litigation in the life sciences and high tech industries. He has acted as lead counsel for clients on a number of high-profile matters and has an exceptional record of winning at all stages of litigation, including at jury trials, bench trials, arbitration, settlements, and on appeal. Clients also regularly rely on Vogel in complex licensing negotiations, acquisitions, and other technology transactions. A prominent thought leader on IP law, Vogel has been recognized by numerous publications and organizations and is a frequent lecturer and author on topics related to litigation, trials, and intellectual property issues, and he is often a resource for and quoted in the business and legal press.
- Jake M. Holdreith is a member of the firm’s executive board and the leader of the firm’s life sciences group. He has tried jury cases to multi-million dollar verdicts and resolved complex cases at all stages of litigation. He is a skilled and creative strategist and business counselor who can cut to the heart of a matter in the boardroom and the courtroom. Holdreith counsels clients and tries complex lawsuits in a range of practice areas, including intellectual property. He is known for work in in the pharmaceutical, chemical, and electronics industries and has handled cases in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.