- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
March 28, 2023Robins Kaplan LLP Announces 2023 Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Fellow and Pathfinder
March 22, 2023Benchmark Litigation Names Robins Kaplan 2023 Minnesota Law Firm of the Year
March 16, 2023Second Circuit Affirms Record $5.6 Billion Recovery in Antitrust Case
March 29-30, 2023ACI Managed Care Disputes and Litigation
April 3, 2023Conference of Tribal Lending Commissioners
April 11-13, 2023Mass Torts Made Perfect Seminar
March 2023Unintended Consequences of Banning Noncompete Agreements
March 26, 2023What I’ll Be Watching for in the Amgen Oral Arguments
March 13, 2023The Antitrust Case that Could Reshape Professional Golf
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Robert Bennett Named a Midwest Trailblazer
April 01, 2021
Robins Kaplan LLP is pleased to announce that Partner Robert Bennett has been named a “Midwest Trailblazer” by The American Lawyer. The award recognizes agents of change in the practice or business of law in the Midwest.
Over the past four decades, Bennett has spearheaded many of Minnesota’s most important police misconduct, civil rights law, jail suicide, and wrongful death matters.
In the past 12 years alone, Bennett served as lead trial lawyer in many high-profile cases, including:
- $20 Million Settlement: Police Shooting of Justine Ruszczyk
- $8+ Million Settlement: Death of Abbey Taylor
- $6.2 Million Settlement: Police Shooting of Man who was Rendered an Incomplete Quadriplegic
- $4.5 Million Settlement: Shooting of MPD Officer Duy Ngo
- $2.99+ Million Settlement: Police Shooting of Philando Castile
- $2.2 Jury Verdict and Fee Award: Tuberculosis at Correctional Facility
To see the Bennett’s profile in The American Lawyer, click here.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.