Robert Bennett Named a Midwest Trailblazer
April 01, 2021
Robins Kaplan LLP is pleased to announce that Partner Robert Bennett has been named a “Midwest Trailblazer” by The American Lawyer. The award recognizes agents of change in the practice or business of law in the Midwest.
Over the past four decades, Bennett has spearheaded many of Minnesota’s most important police misconduct, civil rights law, jail suicide, and wrongful death matters.
In the past 12 years alone, Bennett served as lead trial lawyer in many high-profile cases, including:
- $20 Million Settlement: Police Shooting of Justine Ruszczyk
- $8+ Million Settlement: Death of Abbey Taylor
- $6.2 Million Settlement: Police Shooting of Man who was Rendered an Incomplete Quadriplegic
- $4.5 Million Settlement: Shooting of MPD Officer Duy Ngo
- $2.99+ Million Settlement: Police Shooting of Philando Castile
- $2.2 Jury Verdict and Fee Award: Tuberculosis at Correctional Facility
To see the Bennett’s profile in The American Lawyer, click here.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.