Robins Kaplan Receives High Rankings by Benchmark Litigation 2021
October 13, 2020
Benchmark Litigation has recognized Robins Kaplan LLP as a recommended litigation firm in Minnesota and New York, as well as a nationally recommended firm for antitrust, commercial litigation, and intellectual property.
Additionally, the 2021 guide has recognized 15 partners as “Litigation Stars” or “Future Stars,” including list newcomers Lisa Coyle, Elizabeth Gardner, Cyrus Morton, Roman Silberfeld, and Craig Weiner.
Antitrust Litigation - Tier 1
General Commercial - Tier 2
Intellectual Property - Tier 2
Minnesota- Highly Recommended
New York - Recommended
- Patrick Arenz - Minnesota Future Star
- Lisa Coyle – New York Future Star
- Elizabeth Gardner - New York Litigation Star
- Jake Holdreith - Minnesota Litigation Star
- Christopher Larus - Minnesota Litigation Star
- Kellie Lerner - New York Future Star
- Anne Lockner - Minnesota Litigation Star
- Chris Messerly - Minnesota Litigation Star
- Cyrus Morton - Minnesota Litigation Star
- Ronald Schutz - Minnesota Litigation Star
- Roman Silberfeld - California Litigation Star
- Stacey Slaughter - Minnesota Litigation Star
- Thomas Undlin - Minnesota Litigation Star
- Craig Weiner - New York Litigation Star
- Craig Wildfang - Minnesota Litigation Star
Damned if You Don’t
In Times of Crisis:
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.