Chambers USA Ranks Robins Kaplan LLP Extensively in 2020 Guide
April 27, 2020
Robins Kaplan LLP and 12 of the firm’s lawyers have been recognized in the 2020 Chambers USA guide. The firm was ranked for its sophisticated, high-impact work across five practices. The firm’s complete Chambers USA 2020 rankings are available here.
The firm was ranked in the following practice group areas:
Antitrust – Nationwide: Plaintiff (Band 1)
Antitrust – New York (Band 1)
Antitrust – Minnesota (Band 1)
Bankruptcy/Restructuring – California (Band 3)
Intellectual Property – Minnesota (Band 1)
Litigation: General Commercial – Minnesota (Band 1)
Native American Law – Nationwide (Band 3)
According to Chambers, Robins Kaplan is known for its “varied expertise, leading cases involving clients in diverse industries including financial services, transportation and pharmaceuticals.” Clients noted that the firm “inspires confidence in every step of the litigation process” and are that the attorneys are “very savvy about litigation tactics and very knowledgeable about the rules of civil procedure."
The following attorneys were recognized individually as leading lawyers in the 2020 guide:
- Jake Holdreith: Intellectual Property (Minnesota: Band 2)
- Brendan Johnson: Native American Law (Nationwide: Band 2)
- Christopher Larus: Intellectual Property (Minnesota: Band 3)
- Kellie Lerner: Antitrust: Mainly Plaintiff (New York: Band 1)
- Eric Magnuson: Litigation: Appellate (Star Individual)
- Ryan Marth: Antitrust (Minnesota: Band 2)
- Jason Pfeiffer: Litigation: General Commercial (Minnesota: Band 3)
- Timothy Purdon: Native American Law (Nationwide: Band 3)
- William Reiss: Antitrust (New York: Up and Coming)
- Hollis Salzman: Antitrust: Plaintiff (Nationwide: Band 1); Antitrust: Mainly Plaintiff (New York: Band 1)
- Ronald Schutz: Intellectual Property (Minnesota: Band 1)
- K. Craig Wildfang: Antitrust: Plaintiff (Nationwide: Band 2); Antitrust (Minnesota: Band 1)
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.