Robins Kaplan Receives High Rankings by Benchmark Litigation 2020
October 2, 2019
Benchmark Litigation has recognized Robins Kaplan LLP as a highly recommended litigation firm in Minnesota, as well as a nationally recommended firm for both antitrust and intellectual property. Additionally, the 2020 guide has recognized the following ten partners, including list newcomers Jake Holdreith, Stacey Slaughter, Thomas Undlin, and Craig Wildfang.
- Patrick Arenz – Future Star
- Jake Holdreith – Local Litigation Star
- Kellie Lerner – Future Star
- Anne Lockner – Local Litigation Star
- Chris Messerly – Local Litigation Star
- Stacey Slaughter – Local Litigation Star
- Hollis Salzman – Local Litigation Star, National Practice Area Star
- Ronald Schutz – Local Litigation Star, National Practice Area Star
- Thomas Undlin – Local Litigation Star
- Craig Wildfang – Local Litigation Star
Benchmark Litigation’s full profile of Robins Kaplan can be found here.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.