- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
March 28, 2023Robins Kaplan LLP Announces 2023 Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Fellow and Pathfinder
March 22, 2023Benchmark Litigation Names Robins Kaplan 2023 Minnesota Law Firm of the Year
March 16, 2023Second Circuit Affirms Record $5.6 Billion Recovery in Antitrust Case
March 29-30, 2023ACI Managed Care Disputes and Litigation
April 3, 2023Conference of Tribal Lending Commissioners
April 11-13, 2023Mass Torts Made Perfect Seminar
March 2023Unintended Consequences of Banning Noncompete Agreements
March 26, 2023What I’ll Be Watching for in the Amgen Oral Arguments
March 13, 2023The Antitrust Case that Could Reshape Professional Golf
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Four Partners Named to IAM Strategy 300 List of Leading IP Strategists
June 24, 2019
Robins Kaplan LLP is pleased to announce that partners Ronald Schutz, Christopher Larus, Bryan Vogel, and Jake Holdreith have been named to the 2019 IAM Strategy 300: The World’s Leading IP Strategists list. The list recognizes lawyers who are changing the way intellectual property is protected and managed, raising the bar on the practice of patent, trade secret, trademark, and copyright law, and leading innovation in the field.
The IAM research team spoke with a wide range of senior corporate IP managers in North America, Europe, and Asia, as well as third-party IP service providers, in order to identify the selected individuals. These leaders are recognized for the creation, development, and deployment of strategies that enable IP owners to gain maximum value from their portfolios. Only those who were nominated multiple times by different parties are listed in the IAM Strategy 300.
- Ronald Schutz is Chair of the firm’s Executive Board. He is a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and has been recognized by many legal organizations and publications as one of the top lawyers in the country, including The National Law Journal, which named him one of the “Top 10 Winning Litigators in the United States.” He has won a nine-figure and multiple eight-figure jury verdicts, and has secured victories against behemoths such as Apple, Clear Channel, Sony, and Canon.
- Christopher Larus is the chair of the firm’s National IP and Technology Litigation Group. For more than 25 years, he has helped leading technology companies protect and monetize their intellectual property. He tries complex patent, trade secret, trademark, and copyright and licensing dispute cases in courts throughout the United States in both national and international arbitration. He has extensive experience planning and implementing licensing campaigns involving a broad range of intellectual property assets and technologies.
- Bryan J. Vogel is a founding partner of Robins Kaplan’s New York office whose practice focuses on intellectual property litigation, arbitration, and counseling. As a registered patent attorney with a degree in Chemical Engineering, he has a particular emphasis on patent and trade secret litigation in the life sciences and high tech industries. He has handled cases in courts, agencies and tribunals throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. As a prominent thought leader on IP law, Vogel has been recognized by numerous publications and organizations and is a frequent lecturer and author on topics related to litigation, trials, and intellectual property issues, and he is often a resource for and quoted in the business and legal press.
- Jake Holdreith leads Robin Kaplan’s Health and Life Sciences Industry Group and is a member of the firm’s executive board. He has tried jury cases to multi-million dollar verdicts and resolved complex cases at all stages of litigation. Holdreith counsels clients and tries complex lawsuits in a range of practice areas, including intellectual property. He is known for work in in the pharmaceutical, chemical, and electronics industries. He has handled cases in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.