Chambers USA Ranks Robins Kaplan LLP Extensively in 2019 Guide
April 26, 2019
Robins Kaplan LLP and several of the firm’s lawyers have been recognized in the 2019 Chambers USA guide. The firm was ranked for its sophisticated, high-impact work across seven practices. The firm’s complete Chambers USA 2019 rankings are available here.
For the fifth year in a row, the firm received a first band ranking for Antitrust: Plaintiff nationwide, and in Minnesota, the firm again received first band rankings for Antitrust: Plaintiff, Intellectual Property, and Litigation: General Commercial. The firm was also ranked in band three for Bankruptcy/Restructuring in California, and for the second year, received a band one ranking for Antitrust: Plaintiff in New York. For the first time, the firm received a band three ranking for Native American Law nationwide.
According to Chambers, Robins Kaplan is known for its “trial capabilities and courtroom performances in large and complex industry-changing litigation.” Clients praised the firm’s attorneys for their "ability to work efficiently without a lot of direction from the client" and noted that Robins Kaplan attorneys are “hard-working, well respected and brilliant to work with."
The following attorneys were recognized individually as leading lawyers in the 2019 guide:
- Michael Delaney: Bankruptcy/Restructuring (California: Associate to Watch)
- Richard DeLucia: Intellectual Property (New York: Band 4)
- Scott Gautier: Bankruptcy/Restructuring (California: Band 4)
- Jake Holdreith: Intellectual Property (Minnesota: Band 2)
- Brendan Johnson: Native American Law (Nationwide: Band 2)
- Christopher Larus: Intellectual Property (Minnesota: Band 3)
- Kellie Lerner: Antitrust: Mainly Plaintiff (New York: Band 1)
- Eric Magnuson: Litigation: General Commercial (Minnesota: Band 1)
- Ryan Marth: Antitrust (Minnesota: Band 2)
- Timothy Purdon: Native American Law (Nationwide: Band 3)
- Hollis Salzman: Antitrust: Plaintiff (Nationwide: Band 1); Antitrust: Mainly Plaintiff (New York: Band 1)
- Ronald Schutz: Intellectual Property (Minnesota: Band 1)
- Howard Weg: Bankruptcy/Restructuring (California: Band 2)
- K. Craig Wildfang: Antitrust: Plaintiff (Nationwide: Band 2); Antitrust (Minnesota: Band 1)
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.