Robins Kaplan LLP Announces 2019 Executive Board
March 4, 2019
Robins Kaplan LLP announced today the firm’s 2019 Executive Board. Steven Schumeister has been re-elected to serve as Managing Partner of the firm.
The following partners have been re-elected to two-year board terms:
- Jake Holdreith, Leader of the Health and Life Sciences Industry Group
- Hollis Salzman, Assistant Managing Partner of the New York office and Co-Chair of the Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group
- Steven Schumeister, Managing Partner of the firm
- Ronald Schutz, Managing Partner of the New York office
Michael Collyard, Chair of the Ediscovery Group, and Peter Schmit, Chair of the Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Group, have been appointed to one-year board terms.
The following partners will continue to serve on the Executive Board:
- Tony Froio, Managing Partner of the Boston office
- Tara Sutton, Chair of the Mass Tort Group
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.