- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
March 28, 2023Robins Kaplan LLP Announces 2023 Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Fellow and Pathfinder
March 22, 2023Benchmark Litigation Names Robins Kaplan 2023 Minnesota Law Firm of the Year
March 16, 2023Second Circuit Affirms Record $5.6 Billion Recovery in Antitrust Case
March 29-30, 2023ACI Managed Care Disputes and Litigation
April 3, 2023Conference of Tribal Lending Commissioners
April 11-13, 2023Mass Torts Made Perfect Seminar
March 2023Unintended Consequences of Banning Noncompete Agreements
March 26, 2023What I’ll Be Watching for in the Amgen Oral Arguments
March 13, 2023The Antitrust Case that Could Reshape Professional Golf
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Robins Kaplan Recognized in 2019 World Trademark Review 1000
February 11, 2019
Robins Kaplan LLP is pleased to announce that the firm has been listed in the 2019 edition of World Trademark Review (WTR) 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals. The goal of the directory is to identify the top trademark practitioners in jurisdictions around the world.
According the WTR, the directory has established itself as the “definitive go-to resource for those seeking world-class legal trademark expertise,” and is the result of exhaustive qualitative research to identify outstanding firms and individuals in this critical area of practice. Factors considered in the selection process include peer and client feedback, depth of expertise, market presence, and the level of work on which the attorneys are typically instructed.
In addition to the firm being listed in this year’s directory, firm partners Chris Larus, Michael Collyard, and David Martinez are also included:
- Chris Larus is the chair of the firm’s National IP and Technology Litigation Group. For more than 25 years, he has helped leading technology companies protect and monetize their intellectual property. He tries complex patent, trade secret, trademark, and copyright and licensing dispute cases in courts throughout the United States in both national and international arbitration. He has extensive experience planning and implementing licensing campaigns involving a broad range of intellectual property assets and technologies.
- Michael Collyard tries cases of all sizes, including multi-billion dollar financial and securities cases and multi-million dollar intellectual property, antitrust, and commercial cases. Mr. Collyard has experience in all aspects of brand protection including lawsuits, policing, prosecution and counseling, and proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. Mr. Collyard also created and leads the firm’s Ediscovery practice group, which is designed to protect clients and save them money at every stage of the litigation cycle.
- David Martinez represents a wide range of clients in all forms of dispute resolution, with emphasis in the areas of intellectual property, business, antitrust and class action litigation. His clients range from individuals to start-ups to Fortune 100 companies in the retail, fashion, transportation, financial, entertainment, manufacturing and technology industries, and often include Spanish and other foreign clients interested in developing a presence in the United States.
Member of the Executive Board;
Member of the Firm's Diversity Committee;
Pro Bono Chair, Los Angeles Office
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.