Lawdragon 500 Names Robins Kaplan Partners to 2018 “500 Leading Lawyers in America” List
Seven of the firm’s partners were named to the 2017-2018 Lawdragon "500 Leading Lawyers in America" list.
June 19, 2018
Hollis Salzman, Ronald Schutz, Roman Silberfeld, Tara Sutton, and K. Craig Wildfang were named to the 2017-2018 Lawdragon "500 Leading Lawyers in America" list.
- Hollis Salzman is the assistant managing partner and hiring partner of the New York office, co-chair of the Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group, and a member of the Executive Board. She has extensive antitrust law experience and focuses in particular on prosecuting violations involving international cartels.
- Ronald Schutz is the managing partner of the firm’s New York office and a member of the firm's Executive Board. He has extensive trial experience across a range of intellectual property disputes.
- Roman Silberfeld is the firm’s National Trial Chair, a role in which he marshals those proven and effective trial strategies, tactics, and techniques to benefit the firm’s clients. He practices in the areas of business litigation, mass tort, intellectual property litigation, and health care litigation.
- Tara Sutton is the chair of the firm’s Mass Tort Group and a member of the Executive Board. She focuses her practice on representing individuals who have been harmed by the pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
- K. Craig Wildfang is co-chair of the firm’s Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group. He regularly represents clients in civil antitrust actions and provides counsel on a wide variety of antitrust and trade regulation issues from mergers and joint ventures to marketing and sales programs.
According to Lawdragon, The Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America is the leading guide to the nation's best lawyers and judges. It is comprised of private lawyers from a wide range of practices, as well as in-house counsel, law professors, judges and neutrals, government attorneys, and public interest lawyers. Those named to the list represent less than one-half of one percent of the legal profession, placing them among the most elite group of legal professionals.
Managing Partner, New York Office;
Co-Chair, Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group;
Member of the Executive Board
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.