- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
March 22, 2023Benchmark Litigation Names Robins Kaplan 2023 Minnesota Law Firm of the Year
March 16, 2023Second Circuit Affirms Record $5.6 Billion Recovery in Antitrust Case
March 10, 2023Robins Kaplan Announces $28 Million Settlement in Case Against For-Profit College’s Directors & Officers
March 29-30, 2023ACI Managed Care Disputes and Litigation
April 3, 2023Conference of Tribal Lending Commissioners
April 11-13, 2023Mass Torts Made Perfect Seminar
March 13, 2023The Antitrust Case that Could Reshape Professional Golf
February 22, 2023A World Without Noncompetes: Protecting Confidential Information and Trade Secrets
February 7, 2023When Monkey Business Slips Into Trademark Infringement
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Lawdragon 500 Names Robins Kaplan Partners to 2018 “500 Leading Lawyers in America” List
Seven of the firm’s partners were named to the 2017-2018 Lawdragon "500 Leading Lawyers in America" list.
June 19, 2018
Hollis Salzman, Ronald Schutz, Roman Silberfeld, Tara Sutton, and K. Craig Wildfang were named to the 2017-2018 Lawdragon "500 Leading Lawyers in America" list.
- Hollis Salzman is the assistant managing partner and hiring partner of the New York office, co-chair of the Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group, and a member of the Executive Board. She has extensive antitrust law experience and focuses in particular on prosecuting violations involving international cartels.
- Ronald Schutz is the managing partner of the firm’s New York office and a member of the firm's Executive Board. He has extensive trial experience across a range of intellectual property disputes.
- Roman Silberfeld is the firm’s National Trial Chair, a role in which he marshals those proven and effective trial strategies, tactics, and techniques to benefit the firm’s clients. He practices in the areas of business litigation, mass tort, intellectual property litigation, and health care litigation.
- Tara Sutton is the chair of the firm’s Mass Tort Group and a member of the Executive Board. She focuses her practice on representing individuals who have been harmed by the pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
- K. Craig Wildfang is co-chair of the firm’s Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group. He regularly represents clients in civil antitrust actions and provides counsel on a wide variety of antitrust and trade regulation issues from mergers and joint ventures to marketing and sales programs.
According to Lawdragon, The Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America is the leading guide to the nation's best lawyers and judges. It is comprised of private lawyers from a wide range of practices, as well as in-house counsel, law professors, judges and neutrals, government attorneys, and public interest lawyers. Those named to the list represent less than one-half of one percent of the legal profession, placing them among the most elite group of legal professionals.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.