- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
June 6, 2023Super Lawyers Names Five Attorneys to “Southern California Rising Stars” List
June 1, 2023Chambers USA Recognizes Five Robins Kaplan Practice Groups and 17 Lawyers in 2023 Guide
May 2023Robins Kaplan LLP Celebrates 85 Years
June 9, 2023LGBTQ Legal Services: Transgender Name Change Clinic
June 13, 20232023 Probate and Trust Law Section Conference
June 14, 2023Leading Through Uncertainty
May 2023Raoul Shah: Keeping Humanity and Compassion Close
May 18, 2023NFT Trademark Defense Comes Down To Licensing Terms
April 20, 2023Drafting Subsequent Agreements to Avoid Arbitrability Litigation
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Chambers USA Ranks Robins Kaplan LLP Extensively in 2018 Guide
Firm and Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in Antitrust, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property, and More.
May 7, 2018
Robins Kaplan LLP and several of the firm’s lawyers have been recognized in the 2018 Chambers USA guide. The firm was ranked for its sophisticated, high-impact work across six practices. The firm’s complete Chambers USA 2018 rankings are available here.
For the fourth year in a row, the firm received a first band ranking for Antitrust: Plaintiff nationwide, and in Minnesota, the firm again received first band rankings for Antitrust: Plaintiff, Intellectual Property, and Litigation: General Commercial. The firm was also ranked in band three for Bankruptcy/Restructuring in California, and for the first year, received a band one ranking for Antitrust: Plaintiff in New York.
According to Chambers, Robins Kaplan is known for its “trial capabilities and courtroom performances in large and complex industry-changing litigation.” Clients praised the firm’s attorneys as “top shelf” and “simply amazing…forward-thinking, creative, and very effective.”
The following attorneys were recognized individually as leading lawyers in the 2018 guide:
- Michael Delaney: Bankruptcy/Restructuring (California: Associate to Watch)
- Scott Gautier: Bankruptcy/Restructuring (California: Band 4)
- Jake Holdreith: Intellectual Property (Minnesota: Band 2)
- Brendan Johnson: Native American Law (Nationwide: Band 3)
- Christopher Larus: Intellectual Property (Minnesota: Band 3)
- Kellie Lerner: Antitrust: Mainly Plaintiff (New York: Band 2)
- Eric Magnuson: Litigation: General Commercial (Minnesota: Band 1)
- Ryan Marth: Antitrust (Minnesota: Up and Coming Lawyer)
- Hollis Salzman: Antitrust: Plaintiff (Nationwide: Band 1); Antitrust: Mainly Plaintiff (New York: Band 1)
- Ronald Schutz: Intellectual Property (Minnesota: Band 1)
- K. Craig Wildfang: Antitrust: Plaintiff (Nationwide: Band 1); Antitrust (Minnesota: Band 1)
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.