Robins Kaplan Receives High Rankings by Benchmark Litigation 2018
October 11, 2017
October 11, 2017—Benchmark Litigation has recognized Robins Kaplan LLP as a highly recommended litigation firm in Minnesota, as well as a nationally recommended intellectual property firm. Additionally, the 2018 guide has recognized the following seven partners:
- Kellie Lerner: Future Star (New York)
- Anne Lockner: Local Litigation Star (Minneapolis)
- Chris Messerly: Local Litigation Star (Minneapolis)
- Hollis Salzman: Top 250 Women in Litigation; Litigation Star; Local Litigation Star (New York)
- Ronald Schutz: Litigation Star; Local Litigation Star (New York)
Benchmark Litigation’s full profile of Robins Kaplan can be found here.
Managing Partner, New York Office;
Co-Chair, Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group;
Member of the Executive Board
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.