Robins Kaplan LLP Achieves Top Rankings in Chambers USA 2016
Firm Recognized as Leader in Antitrust, Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property, and Media & Entertainment
May 27, 2016
MINNEAPOLIS, MN—May 27, 2016—National law firm Robins Kaplan LLP® announced today that Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business has recognized the firm and its attorneys as leaders in antitrust, bankruptcy & restructuring, commercial litigation, intellectual property, and media & entertainment.
The firm attained a first band ranking for Antitrust: Plaintiff nationwide, as well as first band rankings in Minnesota for Antitrust, Intellectual Property, and Litigation: General Commercial. The firm was also ranked in band three for Bankruptcy/Restructuring in California.
Twelve of the firm’s attorneys were recognized individually in Chambers USA 2016:
- Antitrust: Hollis Salzman and K. Craig Wildfang, co-chairs of the Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group, ranked in the first band for Antitrust: Plaintiff nationwide. Additionally, Mr. Wildfang was recognized in the first band for the state of Minnesota’s Antitrust rankings, while Ms. Salzman was recognized in band four for the state of New York. Ryan Marth, a principal at the firm, has been recognized for the first time as an Up and Coming Antitrust attorney in the state of Minnesota.
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring: In California, Howard J. Weg, co-chair of the Restructuring and Business Bankruptcy Practice, was ranked in band two, while partner Scott F. Gautier was ranked in bands three and four, respectively, for Bankruptcy and Restructuring. This practice was also recognized as among the top in the state.
- Commercial Litigation: Eric J. Magnuson ranked in the first band as a top Litigation practitioner for appellate work in Minnesota.
- Intellectual Property: In Minnesota, Ronald J. Schutz, chair of the National Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation Group, was ranked in band one. Jake Holdreith, industry leader of Health and Life Sciences, has been recognized for the first time and was ranked in band two for Intellectual Property.
- Media & Entertainment: The firm’s Entertainment and Media Litigation Group, was ranked in band three for Media & Entertainment: Copyright & Contract Disputes in New York, while co-chair Mark D. Passin was recognized in band four for Media & Entertainment: Litigation in California.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.