- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
March 28, 2023Robins Kaplan LLP Announces 2023 Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Fellow and Pathfinder
March 22, 2023Benchmark Litigation Names Robins Kaplan 2023 Minnesota Law Firm of the Year
March 16, 2023Second Circuit Affirms Record $5.6 Billion Recovery in Antitrust Case
March 29-30, 2023ACI Managed Care Disputes and Litigation
April 3, 2023Conference of Tribal Lending Commissioners
April 11-13, 2023Mass Torts Made Perfect Seminar
March 2023Unintended Consequences of Banning Noncompete Agreements
March 26, 2023What I’ll Be Watching for in the Amgen Oral Arguments
March 13, 2023The Antitrust Case that Could Reshape Professional Golf
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Robins Kaplan LLP Achieves Top Rankings in Chambers USA 2016
Firm Recognized as Leader in Antitrust, Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property, and Media & Entertainment
May 27, 2016
MINNEAPOLIS, MN—May 27, 2016—National law firm Robins Kaplan LLP® announced today that Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business has recognized the firm and its attorneys as leaders in antitrust, bankruptcy & restructuring, commercial litigation, intellectual property, and media & entertainment.
The firm attained a first band ranking for Antitrust: Plaintiff nationwide, as well as first band rankings in Minnesota for Antitrust, Intellectual Property, and Litigation: General Commercial. The firm was also ranked in band three for Bankruptcy/Restructuring in California.
Several of the firm’s attorneys were recognized individually in Chambers USA 2016:
- Antitrust: Hollis Salzman and K. Craig Wildfang, co-chairs of the Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group, ranked in the first band for Antitrust: Plaintiff nationwide. Additionally, Mr. Wildfang was recognized in the first band for the state of Minnesota’s Antitrust rankings, while Ms. Salzman was recognized in band four for the state of New York. Ryan Marth, a principal at the firm, has been recognized for the first time as an Up and Coming Antitrust attorney in the state of Minnesota.
- Commercial Litigation: Eric J. Magnuson ranked in the first band as a top Litigation practitioner for appellate work in Minnesota.
- Intellectual Property: In Minnesota, Ronald J. Schutz, chair of the National Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation Group, was ranked in band one. Jake Holdreith has been recognized for the first time and was ranked in band two for Intellectual Property.
- Media & Entertainment: The firm’s Entertainment and Media Litigation Group, was ranked in band three for Media & Entertainment: Copyright & Contract Disputes in New York, while co-chair Mark D. Passin was recognized in band four for Media & Entertainment: Litigation in California.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.