Robins Kaplan LLP Announces 2015 Executive Board
March 18, 2015
MINNEAPOLIS, MN—March 18, 2015—National law firm Robins Kaplan LLP is pleased to announce the firm’s 2015 Executive Board. Martin Lueck has been re-appointed Chairman of the Executive Board, and Steven Schumeister has been re-appointed Managing Partner of the firm.
The following partners have been re-elected to two-year terms:
- Steven Schumeister, Firm Managing Partner and Business Group Chair
- Ronald Schutz, Managing Partner of the New York office and Chair of the National IP and Technology Litigation Group
- Roman Silberfeld, Managing Partner of the Los Angeles office
The following partners have been appointed to one-year terms:
- Hollis Salzman, Co-Chair of the Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group
- Anthony Froio, Managing Partner of the Boston office
Tara Sutton, Chair of the Mass Tort Group will continue to serve as a member of the Executive Board.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.