Law360 Selects Firm as a Most Feared Plaintiffs Firm
October 31, 2014
MINNEAPOLIS (October 2014) – Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P. has been selected by Law360 as one of the “Most Feared Plaintiffs Firms of 2014.”
Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.LP. is one of 10 firms selected based on the “outstanding victories they netted between July 1, 2013, and July 1, 2014.”
Among the firm’s many successes for clients in this timeframe that Law360 considered include:
- In re Payment Card Interchange Fee and Merchant Discount Antitrust Litigation
- Kraft Foods Group, Inc./Mondelez International, Inc. v. Starbucks Coffee Company
- In re Air Cargo Shipping Services Antitrust Litig.
- Dahl et al v. Bain Capital Partners et al
- Medtronic Inc. v. Boston Scientific Corp. et al
- In re Automotive Parts Antitrust Litig.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.