- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
March 28, 2023Robins Kaplan LLP Announces 2023 Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Fellow and Pathfinder
March 22, 2023Benchmark Litigation Names Robins Kaplan 2023 Minnesota Law Firm of the Year
March 16, 2023Second Circuit Affirms Record $5.6 Billion Recovery in Antitrust Case
April 3, 2023Conference of Tribal Lending Commissioners
April 11-13, 2023Mass Torts Made Perfect Seminar
April 19, 2023FBA Women in MDL, Mass and Class Leadership
March 2023Unintended Consequences of Banning Noncompete Agreements
March 26, 2023What I’ll Be Watching for in the Amgen Oral Arguments
March 2023How an Investor Can Lose More Than Just Their Investment
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Robins Kaplan LLP 2022 Women in Insurance Symposium
Fostering Trust to Avoid Burnout and Build Resilience
November 17, 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated burnout and other forms of workplace distress, especially for women. Fortunately, tools and strategies for diminishing and reversing the impacts of unrelenting workplace demands are available to us now, too. Join us for a dynamic presentation on how trust and resilience at work deter burnout and increase professional satisfaction. Leave with a toolkit for reigniting your personal energy and engagement, and for reinforcing engagement and enthusiasm among your team and colleagues in the industry.
- Think of one person you trust at work. What characteristics and behaviors make that person trustworthy?
- If no one comes to mind, what would your coworkers have to demonstrate in order for you to trust them?
- What does resilience mean to you, and when have you been (or are now) resilient in your life? What actions and feelings are associated with that resilience?
- What, if anything, is getting in the way of trust and/or resilience at work?
Judith Gordon works with professionals and teams to create collaborative cultures that promote healthy workplaces, so that they lead and excel without burnout. Her programs and individual coaching focus on equipping professionals with tools and strategies that build confidence and resilience, optimize productivity and high-performance, and reduce stress. Judith is the founder of LeaderEsQ, LLC, a coaching and training consultancy, and on faculty at UCLA School of Law where she has been teaching emotional intelligence, stress management, and high-performance skills for the past decade.
If you have questions, please Contact Christine Berndt at CBerndt@RobinsKaplan.com or 612.349.8404.
Damned if You Don’t
In Times of Crisis:
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.