IAM IP 2020: The U.S. Patent System in a Year of Change
Sponsored by Robins Kaplan LLP
November 17-19, 2020
Robins Kaplan LLP is pleased to sponsor the IAM Media event, IP 2020: The U.S. Patent System in a Year of Change, taking place virtually November 17-19, 2020.
On November 19, 2020, from 9:05 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. ET, Cy Morton will speak on the panel, “State of Play at the PTAB.” With major decisions like Arthrex and a spate of reforms at the PTAB, panelists will address the state of play with post-issuance review regime, including:
- How the Presidential Opinion Panel has moved the needle on a number of controversial issues
- The fallout from Arthrex
- The balance between petitioners and patent owners
- The latest data from the PTAB: institution rates, settlements, final decisions
- The interplay with parallel district court proceedings
- PTAB’s use of discretionary denials
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.