12th Annual Practitioners’ Think Tank on ITC Litigation & Enforcement
American Conference Institute (ACI)
August 24-25, 2020
Robins Kaplan LLP is proud to participate in the ACI 12th Annual Practitioners’ Think Tank on ITC Litigation & Enforcement taking place virtually August 24-25, 2020. On August 24, from 3:45 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET, Bryan Vogel will speak on the panel, “Assessing the Intricacies of Obtaining General Exclusion Orders.” Presenters will discuss the following:
- The increasing issuance of general exclusion orders (GEOs);
- Recent cases in which the ITC issued GEOs after defaulting respondents failed to contest evidence;
- The use of GEOs to combat widespread infringement of products sold primarily through online marketplaces, often through untraceable routes;
- Conditions that must be met for issuance of a GEO and how successful complainants demonstrated that they met these conditions; and
- Trends in application of exclusion orders to downstream products.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.