Don’t Eat the Bruises: How to Foil Their Plans to Spoil Your Case
Minnesota Association for Justice (MAJ)
July 31, 2019
Robins Kaplan LLP
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Robins Kaplan is proud to host this Minnesota Association for Justice (MAJ) program. Prolific trial attorney Keith R. Mitnik shares winning methods to advance clients’ rights in plaintiffs’ cases of all kinds, including personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability, mass tort, and more.
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. Winning Before Beginning – Creating the Language of Your Case
- 10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Break
- 10:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Winning at the Beginning – Voir Dire & Opening Statements
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Lunch (provided)
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. The Truth about Closing Arguments and the Audacity to Ask for Full Justice
Questions? Contact Christine Berndt at CBerndt@RobinsKaplan.com or 612.349.8404.
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.