American Constitution Society Judge's Notebook Series: What's It Like to Be a Judge?
May 15, 2019
Robins Kaplan LLP
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Robins Kaplan is pleased to host lunch and a discussion with the ACS Minneapolis-St. Paul Lawyer Chapter, Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers, Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association, and Minnesota Lavender Bar Association on the ins and outs of becoming and serving as a judge.
Questions? Contact Christine Berndt at CBerndt@RobinsKaplan.com or 612.349.8404.
11:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Registration and Lunch
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Program
- The Honorable Philip C. Carruthers, Judge, Minnesota Fourth Judicial District Court
- The Honorable Charlene W. Hatcher, Judge, Minnesota Fourth Judicial District Court
- The Honorable David L. Lillehaug, Associate Justice, Minnesota Supreme Court
- The Honorable Peter M. Reyes, Jr., Minnesota Court of Appeals
- (Moderator) Saraswati Singh, Assistant County Attorney, Ramsey County Attorney's Office; Co-President, ACS Minneapolis-St. Paul Lawyer Chapter
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.