Best Patent Practices in a Transforming Environment
Part II: Evolving Strategies for Patent Enforcement and Licensing
March 29, 2017
Today’s patent practice is rapidly transforming. The practice is undergoing sea changes in patent eligibility, enforcement strategies, and damages. Now more than ever, innovative companies need to adopt best practices to thrive in the face of the current (and likely future) legal landscape.
In this complimentary CLE webinar series, Christopher Larus (veteran litigator) and Timothy Bianchi (patent prosecutor), will provide a holistic view of best practices and strategies for patent procurement and enforcement in the highly dynamic current environment. The series will be conducted over two one hour sessions in February and March, 2017.
To close out this two-part webinar series, Christopher and Timothy will discuss the rapidly evolving landscape for patent enforcement and licensing, and how innovative companies can adapt to this transformative environment. Topics will include:
- Selecting patents for enforcement and licensing
- The Effects of Inter Partes Reviews (IPR) On Patent Enforcement and Defense
- Enforcement Strategies In View Of IPR
- Contingency Planning: How to Litigate When IPR Leaves A Mark
- Financing Patent Assertion
- The integration of other IP Options in enforcement and licensing
- The Federal Circuit’s Review of PTAB Decisions and Impact On Future Patent Practice
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.