- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
March 28, 2023Robins Kaplan LLP Announces 2023 Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Fellow and Pathfinder
March 22, 2023Benchmark Litigation Names Robins Kaplan 2023 Minnesota Law Firm of the Year
March 16, 2023Second Circuit Affirms Record $5.6 Billion Recovery in Antitrust Case
March 29-30, 2023ACI Managed Care Disputes and Litigation
April 3, 2023Conference of Tribal Lending Commissioners
April 11-13, 2023Mass Torts Made Perfect Seminar
March 2023Unintended Consequences of Banning Noncompete Agreements
March 26, 2023What I’ll Be Watching for in the Amgen Oral Arguments
March 13, 2023The Antitrust Case that Could Reshape Professional Golf
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Allie Zakon is an associate in the Business Litigation Group at Robins Kaplan LLP. She came to the firm after clerking for Associate Justice Maureen Wash of the Massachusetts Appeals Court.
Allie attended the University of Wisconsin Law School, where she graduated summa cum laude and served as a Note and Comment Editor for Wisconsin Law Review. While in law school, she interned for the Wisconsin Supreme Court, the Consumer Protection Branch of the U.S. Department of Justice, and the Criminal Appeals Unit of the Wisconsin Department of Justice.
- Daniel H. Grady award for the top-ranking student in the graduating class (2021)
- Order of the Coif (2021)
- George J Laikin Award for best student article on a general interest topic in Wisconsin Law Review (2021)
- J. Michael Riley award for excellence in the study of tort law (2019)
- University of Wisconsin Law School, summa cum laude (2021); Wisconsin Law Review, Note and Comment Editor (2018-2021)
- Barnard College, B.A. in History (2016)
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- "Optimized for Addiction: Extending Product Liability Concepts to Defectively Design Social Media Algorithms and Overcoming the Communications Decency Act," Wisconsin Law Review (2020)
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.