- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
March 30, 2023Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison and Robins Kaplan Partner Tara Sutton Give Opening Statements in Minnesota’s Lawsuit Against JUUL
March 28, 2023Robins Kaplan LLP Announces 2023 Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Fellow and Pathfinder
March 22, 2023Benchmark Litigation Names Robins Kaplan 2023 Minnesota Law Firm of the Year
April 3, 2023Conference of Tribal Lending Commissioners
April 11-13, 2023Mass Torts Made Perfect Seminar
April 19, 2023FBA Women in MDL, Mass and Class Leadership
March 2023Unintended Consequences of Banning Noncompete Agreements
March 26, 2023What I’ll Be Watching for in the Amgen Oral Arguments
March 2023How an Investor Can Lose More Than Just Their Investment
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Gregory S. Voshell
Gregory Voshell is an experienced commercial litigator who focuses his practice on the health care space. He frequently represents insurers in disputes with providers on a range of issues, including kickbacks, improper billing, fraud, ERISA-based claims, and other related matters.
Throughout his career, Gregory has demonstrated a particular aptitude for identifying bad actors in the health care system and working to ensure that the impacted payors are compensated for their losses.
In addition to his health care litigation practice, Gregory handles a broad spectrum of commercial matters, including financial litigation, class action litigation, appellate representation, and other complex legal disputes.
Clients value Gregory’s tenacity in the courtroom, as well as the practical, detail-oriented approach he takes to matter management. Gregory’s practice is also defined by his geographic reach—over the course of his career, he has been admitted to 10 courts and state bars and appeared in over 20 federal courts.
Gregory previously clerked for the Hon. William H. Yohn, Jr. of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He is a graduate of Villanova University School of Law, where he served as a managing editor for the Villanova Law Review.
Prior to Joining Robins Kaplan LLP:
University Spine Center v. Aetna, Inc. (3d. Cir.): Lead trial and appellate counsel in out-of-network reimbursement matter, resulting in a successful result in the Third Circuit concerning the enforcement of anti-assignment provisions in health benefit plans.
Buffalo Emergency Associates v. Aetna Health Inc. (N.Y. Supreme Court; First and Fourth Departments and The Court of Appeals): Lead trial and appellate counsel in matter brought by TeamHealth physician groups in New York. This matter involved wins at the trial court level, the First and Fourth Departments, and the Court of Appeals.
Additional New Jersey Out-of-Network Matters: Lead counsel in dozens of cases brought by out-of-network providers in northern New Jersey.
Aetna Life Insurance Co. v. Huntingdon Valley Surgery Center (E.D. Pa.): Counsel for Plaintiff in matter recognizing for first time that waiver of cost-share obligations can prompt fraud claim under Pennsylvania statutory and common law.
Aetna Better Health of Pennsylvania Inc. v. Pa. Dept. of Health (Pa. Cmwlth. Ct. 2017, 2018): Counsel for petitioner in two matters challenging the Commonwealth’s procurement for its Managed-Medicaid program; Was counsel in matters that overturned an ~$30 billion procurement twice.
Warren Hill, LLC v. SFR Equities, LLC (E.D. Pa.): Lead trial and appellate counsel in securing and preserving substantial judgment, including a Third Circuit victory, in complex contract action involving specialty finance companies in Pennsylvania, Chicago, Florida, and Puerto Rico.
Warren Hill, LLC v. AHG Group, LLC et al. (E.D. Pa.): Lead trial and appellate counsel in case securing injunction against series of entities in fraudulent transfer action.
Confidential Arbitrations: Counseled managed care companies in numerous and substantial private and confidential arbitrations involving pharmaceutical pricing disputes, payor-provider contract disputes, Medicare compliance, and insurance broker disputes, among other topics.
- Named a “Rising Star,” Super Lawyers (2011-2019)
- Chester Valley Little League, Board of Directors
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude (May 2008) Villanova Law Review, Managing Editor (2007-2008), Staff Writer (2006-2007)
- Elizabethtown College, B.A. in Political Science, magna cum laude with honors (2005)
- Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, Federal Courts Committee; Co-Chair
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.