- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
March 22, 2023Benchmark Litigation Names Robins Kaplan 2023 Minnesota Law Firm of the Year
March 16, 2023Second Circuit Affirms Record $5.6 Billion Recovery in Antitrust Case
March 10, 2023Robins Kaplan Announces $28 Million Settlement in Case Against For-Profit College’s Directors & Officers
March 29-30, 2023ACI Managed Care Disputes and Litigation
April 3, 2023Conference of Tribal Lending Commissioners
April 11-13, 2023Mass Torts Made Perfect Seminar
March 13, 2023The Antitrust Case that Could Reshape Professional Golf
February 22, 2023A World Without Noncompetes: Protecting Confidential Information and Trade Secrets
February 7, 2023When Monkey Business Slips Into Trademark Infringement
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Devon H.M. Villarreal
Devon Villarreal counsels businesses and individuals in a wide variety of issues, and she represents clients in civil lawsuits in both state and federal court. Devon handles complex cases involving contract and partnership disputes, claims of workplace harassment, residential and commercial real estate disputes, state and federal statutory violations, and a variety of state torts. Recently, Devon has represented clients defending against allegations of tortious interference with contract and RICO violations. Devon also assists clients in resolving disputes before litigation ensues, efficiently advocating her clients’ positions and negotiating settlements before court involvement.
Devon’s background is in public policy, having received degrees from Duke University (bachelor’s degree in public policy; minors in biology and religion) and Georgetown University (master’s degree in social and public policy). She employs her knowledge of institutional momentum and grass roots advocacy in developing dispute strategies.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (2021-2023 editions)
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, Rhode Island
- Boston College Law School, J.D., cum laude (2013); Environmental Affairs Law Review, Editor-in-chief
- Georgetown University, M.A., Social and Public Policy (2009)
- Duke University, B.A. in Public Policy Studies (2004)
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.