Michael Pacelli is a commercial litigator who represents both individuals and corporations in a wide range of legal disputes, including fraud, breach of contract, and consumer protection issues. He has found success in his legal practice through hard work, tenacity, and never taking “no” for an answer.
Prior to joining Robins Kaplan, Michael worked his way up from law clerk to legal assistant in a small plaintiffs firm in San Francisco. Michael obtained his Juris Doctor from the Georgetown University Law Center, where he served as a Notes Editor for the Georgetown Law Journal. Michael also attended the University of California at Berkeley for his undergraduate degree, majoring in Political Science and English.
- Represents Fortune 500 company in antitrust suit against various financial institutions related to purchase of products tied to LIBOR. In re LIBOR-Based Financial Instruments Antitrust Litig., 11 MD 2262 (S.D.N.Y.).
- Represents consumer and used car dealer class in suit against Fiat Chrysler and Bosch related to installation of an emissions cheating device in over one hundred thousand EcoDiesel® vehicles. In re: Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep EcoDiesel Marketing, Sales Practices and Products Liability Litigation, No. 3:17-md-02777 (N.D. Cal.).
- Represents financial institutions in class action suit against Equifax Inc. and Equifax Information Services LLC related to the Equifax Data Breach. In re: Equifax Inc. Consumer Data Security Breach Litigation, No. 1:17-md-2800 (N.D. Ga.).
- Represents consumers in class action suit against JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. related to failure to pay interest on funds held in impound accounts tied to certain residential mortgages. In re JPMorgan Chase Escrow Interest Cases, No. 3:18-cv-01873 (N.D. Cal.).
- Tubman Family Crisis & Support Services
- Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid Citizenship Workshop
- Veterans' Legal Clinic
- Jeremiah Project Pro Bono Legal Clinic
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.