Rayna E. Kessler is an attorney in the New York office of Robins Kaplan LLP. Her practice focuses on representing individuals who have been injured by dangerous drugs and medical devices, medical malpractice, and other catastrophic personal injuries. She is admitted to practice in federal and state courts in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit.
After earning her J.D. from Temple University School of Law, Rayna clerked for the Honorable Carol E. Higbee, J.A.D., a role in which she worked on several high-profile pharmaceutical and medical device matters.
Currently, Rayna Kessler serves as liaison counsel in the In Re: Benicar (Olmesartan Medoxomil) New Jersey Multicounty Litigation, Case No. 299. She is also serving as the State/Federal Coordination Chairperson for the Plaintiff Steering Committee in the In Re: Benicar (Olmesartan) Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2606. She is also an active member of the New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ) and the American Association for Justice (AAJ).
Rayna Kessler has been invited to lecture and serve on panels regarding pharmaceutical cases for several organizations, including the Mass Tort Med School’s annual medical seminar, New Jersey Association for Justice, Mass Torts Made Perfect, HarrisMartin, and the American Association for Justice. She has written articles concerning pharmaceutical and cosmetic product safety alerts. Rayna enjoys advocating for greater access to healthcare information and consumer protection for patients.
- “Lawyers Seek Mass Tort Status in Taxotere Cancer Drug Litigation,” New Jersey Law Journal (April 20, 2018)
- “Hundreds Seek To Centralize NJ Taxotere Hair Loss Suits,” Law360 (April 18, 2018)
- “Bristol-Myers, Consumers Look to Centralize NJ Abilify Suits,” Law360 (January 2, 2018)
- “MCL Designation Sought for New Jersey Cases Linking Abilify to Gambling,” New Jersey Law Journal (December 29, 2017)
- “Top Women in The Law—Rayna Kessler,” New Jersey Law Journal (November 14, 2016)
- “First Trials in Benicar MDL Pushed Back to 2017,” New Jersey Law Journal (July 12, 2016)
- “NJ Suits Alleging Abilify-Gambling Link Consolidated Pretrial,” New Jersey Law Journal (March 23, 2016)
- “Daiichi Sankyo Looks To Fuse NJ Benicar Suits,” Law360 (May 28, 2015)
- “NJ Benicar Side-Effect Suits Combined In Atlantic County,” Law360 (September 9, 2015)
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.