- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
June 7, 2023Partner Tim Billion Honored With 2023 Appellate Advocacy Award
June 6, 2023Super Lawyers Names Five Attorneys to “Southern California Rising Stars” List
June 1, 2023Chambers USA Recognizes Five Robins Kaplan Practice Groups and 17 Lawyers in 2023 Guide
June 13, 20232023 Probate and Trust Law Section Conference
June 14, 2023Leading Through Uncertainty
June 15, 2023Enhance Your Super Powers by Clerking
May 2023Raoul Shah: Keeping Humanity and Compassion Close
May 18, 2023NFT Trademark Defense Comes Down To Licensing Terms
April 20, 2023Drafting Subsequent Agreements to Avoid Arbitrability Litigation
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Jordan tailored his law school experience with the goal of pursuing a career in litigation. After his first year of law school, he interned at a boutique litigation law firm where he worked on a variety of matters ranging from cyber bullying incidents to partition actions. During his second year of law school, he externed for the Supreme Court of New York County’s Mediation Office and competed in the National Trial Competition as a member of Cardozo’s Mock Trial Team. As a third-year law student, Jordan interned in the Litigation Unit of the United States Department of Homeland Security where he handled matters related to mental competency and Special Immigrant Juveniles before the Board of Immigration Appeals.
Prior to attending law school, Jordan earned a Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies along with a minor in Entrepreneurship from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. During his time in Madison, he served as a student researcher for UW-Madison’s Law and Entrepreneurship Clinic.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (2022)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies (2019)
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.