- Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
- Affirmative Recovery
- American Indian Law and Policy
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Appellate Advocacy and Guidance
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights and Police Misconduct
- Class Action Litigation
- Commercial/Project Finance and Real Estate
- Corporate Governance and Special Situations
- Corporate Restructuring and Bankruptcy
- Domestic and International Arbitration
- Health Care Litigation
- Insurance and Catastrophic Loss
- Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation
- Mass Tort Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys
- Telecommunications Litigation and Arbitration
- Wealth Planning, Administration, and Fiduciary Disputes
Acumen Powered by Robins Kaplan LLP®
Ediscovery, Applied Science and Economics, and Litigation Support Solutions
June 7, 2023Partner Tim Billion Honored With 2023 Appellate Advocacy Award
June 6, 2023Super Lawyers Names Five Attorneys to “Southern California Rising Stars” List
June 1, 2023Chambers USA Recognizes Five Robins Kaplan Practice Groups and 17 Lawyers in 2023 Guide
June 13, 20232023 Probate and Trust Law Section Conference
June 14, 2023Leading Through Uncertainty
June 15, 2023Enhance Your Super Powers by Clerking
May 2023Raoul Shah: Keeping Humanity and Compassion Close
May 18, 2023NFT Trademark Defense Comes Down To Licensing Terms
April 20, 2023Drafting Subsequent Agreements to Avoid Arbitrability Litigation
September 16, 2022Uber Company Systems Compromised by Widespread Cyber Hack
September 15, 2022US Averts Rail Workers Strike With Last-Minute Tentative Deal
September 14, 2022Hotter-Than-Expected August Inflation Prompts Massive Wall Street Selloff
Find additional firm contact information for press inquiries.
Find resources to help navigate legal and business complexities.
Ricardo L. Ehramjian
Senior AV and Trial Support Engineer
Ricardo Ehramjian serves as Robins Kaplan’s A/V and multimedia engineer, a role in which he creates and facilitates a wide range of audio and visual content. He assists in A/V engineering, A/V DSP and processor programming, video and photo editing, audio restoration, film and photoshoots, and exhibit captures.
Ricardo also has deep roots in the trial preparation process. In advance of trial, he assists with computer networking, hotel arrangements and booking, and tech setups in both courtrooms and war rooms. During trial, he can be found in the courtroom running the trial team’s AV technology and Trial Director.
Ricardo brings more than 32 years of music productions and recording engineering experience to his role at Robins Kaplan, including 16 years as a professor of audio engineering and music productions at McNally Smith College of Music in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- University of Minnesota, B.S.
- CTS Certified
- QSYS Programming Levels 1&2
- Crestron Programming 101
- DANTE Certification
- AVID 300 Level Music production Operator (ProTools)
- Low Voltage Certified
- Trial Director 360 (In progress)
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.