This issue of The Robins Justice Report newsletter includes the following:
- Select Cases & Results highlighting recent medical malpractice, personal injury, and mass tort cases and results.
- Operating Room Fires by Brandon Thompson. The modern operating room has a dizzying array of technology that can make surgery more efficient and effective. Without proper precautions, however, that technology can lead to disaster.
- Opening the Courtroom Doors for Childhood Sex Abuse Victims: 2013 Minnesota Child Victims Act by Melissa Wendland and Megan McKenzie. This landmark legislation dramatically changed the civil statute of limitations for child sexual abuse cases.
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatments – Current Investigations Robins Kaplan LLP is investigating six widely used Type 2 diabetes treatments related to an increased risk of pancreatic and thyroid cancer.
- Our People Spotlight featuring Associate, Pat Stoneking, and Legal Nurse Consultant, Sarah Knox.
The articles on our Website include some of the publications and papers authored by our attorneys, both before and after they joined our firm. The content of these articles should not be taken as legal advice.