The Hatch-Waxman Litigation group at Robins Kaplan LLP is pleased to offer the latest edition of their quarterly publication regarding ANDA patent litigation issues and the generics business, GENERICally Speaking: A Hatch-Waxman Litigation Bulletin.
Taking on an ANDA patent litigation requires significant corporate resources, time, and money. Staying on top of industry news and outcomes, following trends in the judiciary and the steps others are taking, and keeping informed of recently-enacted rules and legislation are critical.
This bulletin provides you and your company with some of the knowledge you need to remain attentive to the complexity of ANDA patent litigation. We hope you find it helpful.
Relevant Court Decisions
- AstraZeneca UK Ltd. v. Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. v. Apotex Inc.
- In re: Fenofibrate Patent Litigation
- Mylan Laboratories Ltd., v. U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. v. Natco Pharma Ltd.
- Cumberland Pharma., Inc. v. Mylan Institutional LLC
- Senju Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. v. Lupin Ltd.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. v. Actavis, Inc.
- Purdue Pharma L.P. v. Varam, Inc.
- Hoffman-La Roche Inc. v. Apotex Inc.
- Cadence Pharma., Inc. v. Paddock Labs., Inc.
- Valeant Int’l Bermuda v. Spear Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Shire LLC v. Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The articles on our Website include some of the publications and papers authored by our attorneys, both before and after they joined our firm. The content of these articles should not be taken as legal advice.