Firm Recognized as Leader in Antitrust, Bankruptcy & Restructuring, Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property, and Media & Entertainment
MINNEAPOLIS, MN—May 27, 2016—National law firm Robins Kaplan LLP® announced today that Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business has recognized the firm and its attorneys as leaders in antitrust, bankruptcy & restructuring, commercial litigation, intellectual property, and media & entertainment.
The firm attained a first band ranking for Antitrust: Plaintiff nationwide, as well as first band rankings in Minnesota for Antitrust, Intellectual Property, and Litigation: General Commercial. The firm was also ranked in band three for Bankruptcy/Restructuring in California.
Twelve of the firm’s attorneys were recognized individually in Chambers USA 2016:
- Antitrust: Hollis Salzman and K. Craig Wildfang, co-chairs of the Antitrust and Trade Regulation Group, ranked in the first band for Antitrust: Plaintiff nationwide. Additionally, Mr. Wildfang was recognized in the first band for the state of Minnesota’s Antitrust rankings, while Ms. Salzman was recognized in band four for the state of New York. Ryan Marth, a principal at the firm, has been recognized for the first time as an Up and Coming Antitrust attorney in the state of Minnesota.
- Bankruptcy/Restructuring: In California, Howard J. Weg, co-chair of the Restructuring and Business Bankruptcy Practice, was ranked in band two, while partners David B. Shemano and Scott F. Gautier were ranked in bands three and four, respectively, for Bankruptcy and Restructuring. This practice was also recognized as among the top in the state.
- Commercial Litigation: Eric J. Magnuson ranked in the first band as a top Litigation practitioner for appellate work in Minnesota.
- Intellectual Property: In Minnesota, Martin R. Lueck, partner and chairman of the Executive Board, and Ronald J. Schutz, chair of the National Intellectual Property and Technology Litigation Group, were both ranked in band one. Jake Holdreith, industry leader of Health and Life Sciences, has been recognized for the first time and was ranked in band two for Intellectual Property.
- Media & Entertainment: Paul V. LiCalsi, partner and co-chair of the firm’s Entertainment and Media Litigation Group, was ranked in band three for Media & Entertainment: Copyright & Contract Disputes in New York, while his co-chair Mark D. Passin was recognized in band four for Media & Entertainment: Litigation in California.
To view the complete list of Chambers USA 2016 rankings, click here.