Twelve Robins Kaplan Attorneys Selected to Minnesota Monthly’s 2023 Top Lawyers
June 29, 2023
Robins Kaplan LLP is pleased to announce that attorneys Rashanda Bruce, Matthew Frerichs, Elizabeth Fors, Kate Jaycox, Christopher Larus, Eric Magnuson, Caroline Moos, Navin Ramalingam, Peter Schmit, Ronald Schutz, Brandon Vaughn, and K. Craig Wildfang have been recognized on Minnesota Monthly’s 2023 Top Lawyers list.
Honorees are selected through an extensive independent research process, which includes an online peer-review survey sent to all lawyers in Minnesota. Thousands of votes were cast to determine this year’s top lawyers.
Robins Kaplan attorneys are recognized in the following categories:
- Rashanda Bruce – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions
- Matthew Frerichs – Trust and Estates
- Elizabeth Fors – Medical Malpractice Law
- Kate Jaycox – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions
- Christopher Larus – Intellectual Property Litigation and Patents Litigation
- Eric Magnuson – Appellate Law
- Caroline Moos – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions
- Navin Ramalingam – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Peter Schmit – Medical Malpractice Law
- Ronald Schutz – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Brandon Vaughn – Medical Malpractice Law
- K. Craig Wildfang – Antitrust Law and Litigation
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.