Chambers USA Recognizes Five Robins Kaplan Practice Groups and 13 Lawyers in 2021 Guide
May 20, 2021
Robins Kaplan LLP is pleased to announce that the firm and 13 of its lawyers have been recognized in the Chambers USA Guide 2021. The firm is ranked for its sophisticated, high-impact work across five practice areas. The firm’s complete Chambers USA 2021 rankings are available here.
The following Robins Kaplan practice areas are ranked in the Chambers USA Guide 2021:
Antitrust – Nationwide: Plaintiff (Band 1)
Antitrust – New York: Mainly Plaintiff (Band 1)
Antitrust – Minnesota (Band 1)
Bankruptcy/Restructuring – California (Band 4)
Intellectual Property – Minnesota (Band 1)
Litigation: General Commercial – Minnesota (Band 1)
Native American Law – Nationwide (Band 2)
The following individuals are recognized as leading lawyers in the Chambers USA Guide 2021:
- Timothy Billion – Native American Law (Nationwide: Associate to Watch)
- Jake M. Holdreith – Intellectual Property (Minnesota: Band 2)
- Brendan V. Johnson – Native American Law (Nationwide: Band 1)
- Christopher K. Larus – Intellectual Property (Minnesota: Band 3)
- Kellie Lerner – Antitrust: Mainly Plaintiff (New York: Band 1)
- Eric J. Magnuson: Litigation: Appellate (Star Individual)
- Ryan W. Marth: Antitrust (Minnesota: Band 2)
- Jason W. Pfeiffer: Litigation: General Commercial (Minnesota: Band 3)
- Timothy Q. Purdon – Native American Law (Nationwide: Band 3)
- William V. Reiss – Antitrust: Mainly Plaintiff (New York: Band 2)
- Ronald J. Schutz – Intellectual Property (Minnesota: Band 1)
- Aaron M. Sheanin – Antitrust: Mainly Plaintiff (California: Band 2)
- K. Craig Wildfang – Antitrust: Plaintiff (Nationwide: Band 2); Antitrust (Minnesota: Band 1)
According to Chambers, Robins Kaplan is a firm that “handles high-profile cases in a wide range of areas, including healthcare, IP and financial services.” The firm is “also noted for its experience in appellate and class action litigation, including antitrust suits.” Chambers contributors also say that the firm “acts for both plaintiffs and defendants and is noted for its strong track record of major trial victories.” One client reports to Chambers, "They excel at excellent, efficient representation that is purposeful and effective." Another client says, “I am blown away by the caliber of lawyers at Robins Kaplan."
If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone numbers and addresses for our offices are listed on this page. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients.
By accepting these terms, you are confirming that you have read and understood this important notice.